Ursuline College students will be collecting canned food from residents on side streets that you leave in plastic bags by your mailbox for distribution to the Community Partnership on Aging. If you live on Lander, S. Woodland, Fairmount, or Chagrin, please consider dropping of your nonperishable food items at the college, 2550 Lander Rd.
To Qualify to Register to Vote, You Must Be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election.
- A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days before the election.
- Not declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- Not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction under the laws of Ohio, or any other state or United States.
- Not permanently disenfranchised for violations of election laws.
Where To Register:
Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
2925 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Pepper Pike City Hall - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Orange Public Library.
- Orange High School (main office)
- At the office of any Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Visit the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website, www.boe.cuyahogacounty.us
Pepper Pike's Fall Harvest Fest starts at 4:00 p.m. with hayrides, pumpkin painting, apple cider, hot dogs, and more! This is a family fun event!
The Harvest Fest Dinner starts serving at 6:00 p.m. (pre-paid reservation only) with something for everyone. All dinners include Sweet Potato, Corn on the Cob, Clam Chowder, Cole Slaw and Dinner Roll with Butter. Soft drinks and dessert will be provided. Granite City Brewery will provide beer, at no cost, to those over 21 with a valid state ID. There are many menu items to choose from, Clam Bake, Strip Steak, Chicken, or Veggie Dinner. Free hot dogs and chips for children under 12 when a dinner is purchased (see flyer below). Our caterer has given us an extension until Monday, September 19th to place orders!
Music in The Park starts at 6:30 p.m. featuring the Chauncey Shives band. They have been part of the Cleveland music scene for over 27 years and perform Classic and Classic Southern rock music.
We will light a Bonfire at 6:00 p.m., BYOM (bring your own marshmallows)! Come and sit around the bonfire and enjoy a beautiful evening in the park!