Thank you for visiting the City of Pepper Pike, Ohio (the “City”) website. By visiting the website, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Website Policy and Disclaimer.
Please note that this Website Policy and Disclaimer are subject to change without notice.
- Public Records: Visitors should be aware that, subject to certain statutory exceptions, most documents and records maintained by the City, including electronic data, are public records under Ohio law. Therefore, information submitted through this website may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a public records request.
- Disclaimer: Information on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. The City is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of this website or with respect to the material contained on the website, including without limitation, any content posted on this website. This website and all materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The City is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the website and/or the content contained on the website whether the content contained on the website is provided by the City or a third party.
- No Notice to City Officials: Communications through tools provided by this website shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal or official notice to the City or its representatives with respect to any existing, pending or future claim or cause of action against the City or its representatives where notice is required by Federal, State or local law. No communications to the City via this website will be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.
- Links to External Websites: The City’s website is designed to provide City residents access to City departments, services and programs. From time to time, the City may provide links to external websites that provide additional local, state or federal government information or additional information about the City. Links to other sites will be limited to the following:
- Sites that are maintained by non-profit charitable, educational, hospital, scientific or cultural organizations serving the City and/or its surrounding area.
- Sites maintained by local, state or federal government agencies.
- Sites that provide a unique on-line tool to assist residents in accessing information on the City’s website or in communicating with the City (for example, Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Linked sites must not:
- Replicate the content of the City’s website.
- Imply that the City is endorsing a position, product or service unless such endorsement is in writing from the City.
- Misrepresent the relationship between the site and the City.
- Present false information about the City or City services.
- Use the City seal, logo or other identifying marks without written permission from the City.
- No Liability for Links to External Websites: The City’s website provides access to the World Wide Web and external websites. The linked sites are not under the control of the City, and the City is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. The City provides these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by the City of the site. Reference to any copyrighted materials is not intended as a challenge to that copyright.
Please note that the City will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Email Information Submission Form Disclosure Email information submitted through this website will be used by the City for the purpose of providing email communication with the resident. Access to the submitted information by City personnel will be limited to those persons necessary to provide the email communication with the resident. To the extent permitted by the Ohio Public Records Act, the submitted information will not be given to any other person or organization and shall not be used by the City for any commercial purposes.
Please direct any comments, suggestions, or questions regarding the information contained on this website to email@example.com